Mayur Tea Company, ISO 9001:2000 Certified, Trademark™ and Registered
Tea & Health
Health Benefits of drinking Tea...
- Protects against heart disease.
- Reduces the risk of cancer.
- Protects against and destroys harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
- Fights infections.
- Relieves migraines
- Reduces cavities and gum disease.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Lowers LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Raises HDL (good cholesterol
- Scientific information from the USDA points out that drinking one cup of tea is equivalent to appproximately one serving of vegetables.
- British researchers say early findings show that compounds in green and black tea "mimicked some of the beneficial effects of prescription Alzheimer's drugs".
- When tea drinker's immune cells are exposed to germs in a Petri dish, the immune cells spring into action. When coffee drinkers immune cells are exposed to germs, nothing happens.
"Honestly, if you're given the choice between Armageddon or tea, you don't say 'what kind of tea?” ― Neil Gaiman"