Mayur Tea Company, ISO 9001:2000 Certified, Trademark™ and Registered
- Tea is a rich source of anti-oxidants called Flavonoids, which improve blood circulation and health of skin.
- 2. Tea protects against gastro-intestinal cancer formation in humans.
- 3. A few cups of black tea everyday reduces the risk of atheroscleersis - a key factor that contributes to coronary heart disease.
- 4. Black tea increases coronary flow velocity reserve in healthy humans.
- 5. Tea contains catechin and theaflavin, which act firmly against influenza virus and inhibits AIDS activity.
- 6. Flavonoids in tea significantly reduce the oxidant functional groups that generally lead to formation of tumours.
- 7. Tea is believed to boost your body's immune defenses
- 8. Drinking Tea leads to fewer signs of aging.
- 9. Tea has enzymes that prevent Alzheimer.
- 10. Tea lowers the bad cholesterol (LDL) in your body.
- 11. Tea contains the mineral fluoride in high enough doses to prevent tooth decay.
- 12. Those who drank more than 6 cups per day, had a more than 50% lower risk of coronary heart disease compared to tea abstainers.
- 13. Tea fights against diabetes because it dramatically boosts insulin activity in the body.
- 14. Daily consumption of tea decreases the risk of stone development in kidney.
- 15. Frequent intake of tea increases memory, alertness.
- 16. Drinking tea may help keep your arteries smooth and clog-free, the same way a drain keeps your bathroom pipes clear.
- 17. Tea gives you a sweet smile.
- 18. Tea is a better option than aerated drinks, which have adverse effect on bone building mineral, Calcium.
- 19. Tea increases your metabolism.
- 20. Heavy tea drinkers - whether they like it black, green, hot or cold - are more likely to survive a heart attack than those who don't sip the healthy brew.
- 21. Tea is calorie-free, unless you add sweetener or milk. If you're looking for a satisfying, calorie-free beverage, tea is a top choice.
- 22. Tea has less caffeine than coffee - so switch to morning tea to avoid jitters, indigestion or headaches caused by high caffeine in coffee.
- 23. Antioxidants in tea may prevent and reduce the severity of rheumatoid arthritis.
- 24. Tea fights against diabetes because it dramatically boosts insulin activity in the body.
"Honestly, if you're given the choice between Armageddon or tea, you don't say 'what kind of tea?” ― Neil Gaiman"